Preamble

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 ·

At a time when so many experienced and highly trained people are looking for work, finding a job is not something that can be approached casually. Instead you will need to sharpen your job hunting skills and put as much energy into the effort as you will into the job itself.
 
Believe me, I've been down there before scouring every nook and cranny of my country for just any job at all. If they said it's happening here I'll be among the very first set out of at least a thousand people that would report to compete for a vacant position. Yes, it was as bad as that!

I have, therefore, come out with this blog based on my experience to furnish job hunters with job search tips, job resume tips, job interview tips and cover letter tips which, if they are effectively applied, would land them their dream jobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Total Pageviews

 

JobHuntingTipsandTricks | Copyright © 2010 - Designed By Benneth Ogbuagu [+234 813 889 0000]